List With Us!
USED BY THOUSANDS OF THE COUNTRY’S SENIOR CHRISTIAN LEADERS, IN PRINT, AND ON THE WEB AT WWW.CHRISTIANSOURCEBOOK.COM, THE SOURCEBOOK IS THE ONLY NORTH AMERICAN DIRECTORY (WEB OR PRINT) TO INCLUDE ALL FORMS OF CHRISTIAN MINISTRY!
The Sourcebook is distributed at Christian leadership conferences, and at hundreds of Bible Colleges and Seminaries. In addition, the Sourcebook is distributed free of charge to members of NAE, the NACBA, EFMA, Christian Transport, CCI Canada, Evangelical Church Alliance, EFC, Church Press, ATS, and to all ministries who choose to appear in it, and is on the web at: www.christiansourcebook.com
Our readers praise us on how quickly they can find the sources they need, including: Seminaries, Bible Colleges, Correspondence Courses, Christian conferences, suppliers of Stained Glass, Church Lighting, Church Architects, Church Insurance,Sunday School Curriculum, etc.
- Media use the Sourcebook regularly for interview contacts and research
- Future missionaries use the Sourcebook to find work at home or abroad.
- Students use the Sourcebook to find places where they can further their studies
- The public use the Sourcebook to locate Christian charities to support
ONE STOP SHOPPING: THE SOURCEBOOK COVERS EVERYTHING ... WHEN CHRISTIAN LEADERS NEED ANY SERVICE FOR THE BUSINESS SIDE OF RUNNING THEIR MINISTRY, THEY'LL FIND IT IN THE SOURCEBOOK.
- RELIABILITY AND ACCURACY: Our directory is annually updated
- SHELF LIFE: Radio or TV ads last for 10-30 seconds, newspaper ads for a day, magazines for a week, but the Sourcebook is kept for a full year or more by Christian leaders who need services like yours.
OUR ADVERTISERS KEEP COMING BACK...OVER 90% RETENTION PROVES IT WORKS
"The Christian Ministry Sourcebook is terrific. What a grand resource for the Christian Church to have at its fingertips.”
Doug Ross, Past President, Evangelical Christian Publishers Association
To list your Christian ministry organization in our directory please complete the appropriate form and forward it onto our office.